Hello friends, here are a few things I have been loving lately~
- Diiv / Is The Is Are I have been listening to Diiv's new album on repeat since it came out, so good.
- Simon & Garfunkel I've been getting into a lot of 60's folk music lately, so of course Simon & Garfunkle is on that list.
- Rebelution I went to a Rebelution show last week and I can't get them out of my head, their music just makes me happy.
- Ten Things to Tell Yourself, Instead Such good advice for changing your outlook on life.
- Guided Meditation I like to end my day with a guided meditation, it is just the perfect way to let go and relax at the end of a long day. I just search Youtube for "guided meditation" and choose one!
- Diva Cup I feel like I can talk about this since the majority of my readers are girls. I recently began using the Diva Cup and it has changed my life (no exaggeration). Every girl needs to try it, I wish I had found it years ago!
- Rachel Aust: Minimalism Series I found Rachel Aust's Youtube channel and immediately fell in love with her minimalism series. I'm inspired to minimize all of my belongings!
- Reign If you are a fan of period dramas and need a new show to binge-watch, Reign is for you. It takes place in a castle in France during the 1500's and tells the story of the royal family's life.
- The First 40 Miles This is a podcast all about backpacking that has been inspiring me to get outside. I listen to it while walking to class or on long drives, I love it!
- Spicy Potato Tarragon Soup I could eat this soup everyday, it is the ultimate comfort food for a cold, winter day. I made it vegan by replacing heavy cream with almond milk and butter with oil.